Whale Watching from Santo Domingo with Lunch
Our full day whale watching tour is the perfect complement to a trip from Santo Domingo. The excursion includes a visit to Cayo Levantado, an island in front of the Samaná peninsula, Also a delicious buffet lunch, Humpback whales are an endangered species, You can find up to 300 whales in the warm and clear waters of the Bay of Samaná at any time during the mating season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified guided
- Air conditioned Vehicle
- Water and pop
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Barbara de Samana, Santa Barbara de Samana, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
We will arrive at the town of Samana, where we will stop in the town of Principe to take photos and then we will walk to the port of Samana where we will board the boat for the crossing and take the whale watching tour for 2 hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, Cayo Levantado, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
We will arrive there, where we will stay to enjoy the beach of this island in the middle of the bay, we will also have lunch and we will be contemplating the products made at the hands of the locals
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange meeting points for almost anywhere in the area. If you do not see your hotel on the list and you are staying at Santo Domingo, Zona Colonial or its surroundings, we can arrange a meeting point to pick you up.Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Dominican Republic, it has been decided to implement a health certification method for each of the tourism providers where it is ensured that they are companies responsible for the COVID-19 measures, allowing to guarantee the health and well-being of all visitors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.