Whale Watching Jervis Bay
Whale Watching in Jervis Bay with Dolphin Watch Cruises, is one of the BEST opportunities to have an encounter with migrating Humpback Whales in Australia!
We are very proud of our experienced, professional and friendly crews, who are passionate about this special place and the marine life that lives in and visits Jervis Bay.
We are fortunate enough to regularly see whales inside the bay, even with playful newborn calves using Jervis Bay as a nursery and playground.
A whale watching cruise with us is an experience you will love!
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing & nature cruise
- Wildlife experience
- Friendly professional team
- Windproof ponchos for open ocean condtions
- Local advice and tips on places to visit & things to do
- Bathroom facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Jervis Bay provides a spectacular backdrop for whale watching, so much so that it has become renowned as the premier whale watching destination in NSW.
With its prominent position on the south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay can offer one of the longest viewing seasons available to whale watchers in NSW, spanning from May until late November each year.
Also of interest is the fact that, especially on the southern migration, a majority of the whale viewing can be done in the sheltered waters of Jervis Bay meaning that you will be less likely to be subjected to the elements of the open ocean.
Our ‘eco-vessels’ give us the ability to get you out to the whales in very quick time so that you can spend more of your cruise viewing the whales rather than looking for them.
Our ‘Eco Whale Cruise’ gets you up close and personal with our majestic ‘Jervis Bay Whales’ in the quickest possible time.
• Dolphin Watch Cruises, 50 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
• Jervis Bay National Park, Jervis Bay Road, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
Departure Point :50 Owen St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Infant seats are available please advise at time of booking
- Cruise vesssel and departure time may change subject to DWC discretion/availability at short notice
- Free all day car parking is available @ 38 Owen Street - located 50m from our office
- Please arrive at our bookings office 30 minutes prior to departure to check in and collect your boarding passes from 50 Owen Street in Huskisson.
- If you require additonal information please contact our office on | 4441 6311 | www.dolphinwatchcruises.com.au |
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.