Whale Watching Tour in Los Cabos
Hop aboard Pez Gato and sail out to the Pacific for a 2-hour tour to observe the annual migration of Baja's Whales from December 15th to April 15th. Observe the Humpback Whale and the California Gray as they swim in the tropical waters for their annual breeding and mating season. The catamaran will also cruise by Cabo's landmarks, including Lover's Beach, the Arch and Land's End. Transportation to and from the marina is not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional crew
- Sailing catamaran
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Set Sail on the Pez Gato, Cabo’s Original Sunset Party Cruise. Dance to the hits of today and yesterday while enjoying our Open Bar. The boat will cruise by Cabo’s landmarks, Lover’s Beach, the Arch, Sea Lion Colony and into the Pacific.
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Departure Point :Pez Gato Amazing Adventures, Main dock, gate # 4, Marina, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you have requested transportation:- Please be at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.- Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.- Once you've made your reservation, to confirm your pickup, please contact us.- If your hotel is not listed above, please contact us and we will get back to you with your pickup information.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please bring a light sweater or jacket. Don't forget your camera.
- Please be at the dock at least 20 minutes prior to the time printed on this ticket to ensure an on-time departure
- For Cruise Ship passengers: Cabo is on Mountain Time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.