Wheelchair Accessible Vatican Tour with Skip the Line Tickets & Sistine Chapel
Wheelchair users can have a difficult time accessing some of Rome’s wonderful sights. However, you can certainly enjoy the wonders of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel with this specially designed tour. No waiting in queues and headsets are provided so that you can clearly hear everything the guide has to tell you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Stanze di Raffaello
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- St.Peter Basilica is not accessible.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your wheelchair-friendly tour begins when you meet your guide by the Vatican museums to begin a tour of the magnificent artworks housed inside. With skip-the-line tickets there is no waiting we are sure you will appreciate the commentary of your very knowledge guide as you pass though the various rooms and galleries that house some of the worlds most famous treasures.
The tour begins at the famous Pigna (Pineapple) Courtyard. Crossing this you head to the Pio Cristiano Museum where the Galleries of Tapestries and Geographic Maps are situated. The latter houses one of the world’s most significant displays of Renaissance maps.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
Next it is on to Raphael’s Rooms. Painted in the early 1500s by the young artist for Pope Julius II here you will find two of Raphael’s most famous masterpieces, the Parnassus and The School of Athens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The final port of call on this wonderful tour is the Sistine Chapel. No talking is allowed inside so before you enter your guide will tell you all about Michelangelo’s famous frescoes depicting The Last Judgment as well as those of Botticelli that adorn the walls of this magnificent chapel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.