Whisky and Gin Private Tour in the Cotswolds
8 hour driver-guide tour to The Cotswolds Distillery and to visit the Cotswolds.
All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles.
We have personal protective equipment (PPE) such as antibacterials, face coverings and disposable gloves.
Our staff carry out a daily health check with temperature checks.
The venues have sanitising stations and respect UK government rules on social distancing and safe travel.
Enjoy a distillery visit followed by a tasting of whiskies and spirits at The Cotswolds Distillery, one of England's premier whisky and gin producers.
Photo stops in The Cotswolds which is the postcard image of the English countryside: rolling hills, stone villages, thatched roofs and timber framed cottages.
Have a picnic in a scenic spot (not included). Bring your own or we can provide you with an indulgent one for an extra fee.
A hedonistic experience.
* Additional £15 per person to be paid on the day for distillery tour and tastings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Pub lunch is not included in tour cost. Guests will pay their own bill at the eatery.
- Distillery tour and tasting not included in tour cost, it's £15pp and is payable cash on the day
- Gratuities. (We suggest a tip of approximately 10% of the tour cost for outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Cotswolds Distillery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotswolds Distillery, Whichford Road Phillip's Field, Stourton, Shipston on Stour CV36 5HG England
Enjoy a distillery visit followed by a tasting of whiskies and gins at The Cotswolds Distillery, one of England's premier whisky and gin producers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shipston on Stour, Shipston on Stour, Cotswolds, England
From the distillery tour and tasting we head to a local gastropub serving fine, locally sourced seasonal fare, beers and wines (not included, to be paid at the eatery).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
After lunch enjoy a panoramic drive through this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty known as The Cotswolds: the postcard image of the English countryside with rolling hills, stone villages, thatched roofs and timber framed cottages.
Quick photo stop in Burford before returning to London.
A hedonistic day out.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off are included from anywhere in central London. We can arrange transfers to and from London to airports, ports and train stations. We have a very competitive and simple pricing system based on hourly rates starting from £45 per hour. Please contact us for further information and quotes.Prices for airport transfers from central London to are fromHeathrow £100. Gatwick £125. Stansted £150. Luton £150. City airport £80.PortsGreenwich £75. Dover £150. Southampton £250. Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY, UK
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
- London City Airport, London England
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Legal drinking age in England is 18, participants under that age will not be served alcohol but may still be charged for visit.
- The tour goes around the whole distillery site and contains approximately 45 minutes of walking and standing. Please note the production gantry centre can only be accessed from a flight of stairs – this part of the tour lasts less than 5 minutes and is simply to see the processes that have been described in action. If you have any queries about accessibility, please give the tours team a call on. We provide take away samples for those not drinking and ask visitors to drink responsibly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles. All our car tours are private so you will be travelling in our vehicles in your own family bubble and our driver-guide. You can request an 8 seater MPV with a safety partition (depending on availability).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.