Whistler Craft Crawl
This intimate tour consists of small groups and takes the guests to four hidden gem bars in Whistler and offers a tasting selection of at least 4 Craft Beers at each venue. In addition to 16+ beers on the tour, guests will also receive appetizers at two or three of the four venues.
Whistler prides itself on the “locals only” vibe and the Whistler Craft Crawl is a bridge for the tourist looking for an authentic mountain culture experience. Throughout the tour the guide brings the history of Whistler alive.
***Please note this tour needs a minimum of 4 people to run
per adult from
What's included :
- 16+ Craft Beers
- 4+ Local Venues
- Option access to after-party
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Whistler Blackcomb
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any additional drinks must be purchased. (4 Flights of Beer IS included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whistler Blackcomb, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 0X9 Canada
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Cinnamon Bear Bar & Grille
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :We finish at Hunter Gather, which is in the village. You can make your way back into the action of the village easily.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 19 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.