Whistler Highlights (Small Private Group)
This private tour travels the Sea to Sky Highway, visiting secret view stops along the way to Whistler.
Before arriving into Whistler, explore two surrounding lakes. Located just outside of Whistler, Nita Lake is a hidden gem for canoers and photographers. Then onto Green Lake, Whistlers’ largest and deepest.
Onto Whistler! This pedestrian village is located at the base of world-famous Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains. Spend an afternoon exploring eclectic downtown shops and cafes, hiking along nature trails, or relaxing and breathing in the fresh mountain air.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Driver Gratuities
What's excluded :
- Food, Drink or individual purchases.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Departure from downtown Vancouver on the way to Whistler! Travel along the scenic Sea to Sky Highway. Keep your camera handy as wildlife may make an appearance along the way!
Stop At: Horseshoe Bay, Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver, British Columbia
A stop in picturesque Horseshoe Bay surrounded by mountains and sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Squamish Adventure Centre, 38551 Loggers Lane, Squamish, British Columbia V8B 0H2 Canada
Located along the Sea to Sky highway at 38551 Loggers Lane, this 5,773 square foot architectural landmark was made using locally-sourced and manufactured Douglas fir timber. Its signature curved-roof design represents the eagles that migrate annually to the Squamish Valley.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
The pedestrian village of Whistler is located at the base of world-famous Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains. This world famous ski resort also hosted many 2010 Olympic outdoor sporting events. Spend an afternoon exploring eclectic downtown shops and cafes, hiking along nature trails, or relaxing and breathing in the fresh mountain air.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :999 Canada Pl #1001, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up location of the group should be provided at the time of booking. We can pick up at most locations in downtown Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver and Burnaby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Customization of this tour must be requested at the time of inquiry.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.