Whistler Snowshoeing Adventure
You don’t need to ski or snowboard Whistler Blackcomb’s black diamond runs to enjoy the majestic mountains of British Columbia in the winter — just bring your sense of adventure with you for an unforgettable snowshoe journey on one of two great tours. A professional guide will escort you through the snowy wilderness, telling you about local wildlife and leading you to breathtaking views of the alpine forest. Wander through old-growth woods and take a break to warm up with a hot beverage. Whichever route you choose, this is a fantastic way to experience the beauty of Whistler.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Winter boots
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Duration: 2.25 hours (round-trip 4x4 transport from Cougar base) with approximately 1 hour snowshoe time.
Minimum age: 6.
We’ll take you high up Rainbow Mountain in an open air 4x4 vehicle, where you’ll snowshoe through a beautiful coastal rainforest and enjoy spectacular views over some of the highest peaks in the Whistler backcountry. Our experienced guides will lead you through undulating terrain in the pristine and tranquil wilderness, while sharing expert knowledge about the local environment.
Duration: 3.5 hours (round-trip 4x4 transport from Cougar base) with approximately 1.75 hours snowshoe time.
Minimum age: 8.
Experience the peace and solitude of freshly fallen snow while wandering through the legendary Ancient Cedars trail. Our professional guides will talk you through the history of the area and point out a variety of mammoth trees, some over 1000 years old. With frozen waterfalls, stunning vistas and a satisfying snack break along the way, this incredible trail has something for everyone.
Departure Point :Cougar Mountain Road, Cougar Mountain Rd, Whistler, BC V8E, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the tour
- Minimum ages are 6 years old for the Natural Mystic and 8 years old for the Ancient Cedars
- Activity duration is 2.25-3.5 hours depending on option chosen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 measures now in place. Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check, and wearing a protective mask is required at times. Masks will be provided, or guests can bring their own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.