Whistler's Hidden Gems Dinner Tour
Taste the best of Whistler on this progressive dinner tour. Unlike many other food tours, the Whistler's Hidden Gems Dinner Tour includes a full 4-course meal; each course is served at a different location so that you can experience a variety of delicious foods. During this 3-hour small-group tour, your professional foodie guide will take you to true local gems, including a taphouse, an award-winning tapas restaurant, a unique eatery hidden from the main village, and more!
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour dinner tour in Whistler
- 4 full courses
- Wine pairing (if option selected)
- Professional, local guide
- Gratuities for all servers
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities for tour guide (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
Start your evening by meeting your local foodie guide. After whetting your appetite, move on to a cozy and elegant, award-winning tapas spot, followed by a visit to a funky and cozy restaurant hidden from the main village. Try out some of Whistler's local beers and best Italian inspired wood-fired oven pizza, right before the main course where the chef offers guests a unique reinvention of traditional comfort foods, with nourishing ingredients.
Following the main course, make your way to a local chocolate shop for a sample of fresh fudge, and then end your feast at a trendy, casual lounge for the chef's desert selection.
To make the most of your evening, upgrade to include wine pairings, which include a 3-ounce (90-ml) glass of red or white wine (your choice) at each of the first three restaurants, plus a 1-ounce (30-ml) glass of British Columbia's famous icewine at the last stop. Additional wine and drinks can be purchased throughout the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :4350 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Moderate amount of easy walking
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer)
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Whistler Tasting Tours will ensure all measures & precautions are implemented as we are committed to ensuring a safe & healthy environment for our guests, restaurant partners and our guides. For more information on our term & conditions, please contact us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Whistler Tasting Tours