White Mountains National Park Scenic Flight
Experience a scenic flight over the magnificent White Mountains National Park. This 60 minute tour offers aerial views over the red Outback Desert Uplands, dramatic escarpments and gorges. Follow the spring fed Flinders River, the longest river in Queensland. Appreciate this incredible environment with a short remote landing in the river gorge. Enjoy exclusive views of a true remote wilderness within White Mountain National Park, rarely shared with other visitors. Your flight will call in to the remote Torrens Creek Exchange Hotel; a classic Aussie pub. Includes complimentary beverage at the Torrens Creek Exchange Hotel.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: White Mountains National Park, Flinders Highway, Torrens Creek, Queensland 4816 Australia
Covering 112,000 ha, this rugged wilderness features spectacular white sandstone bluffs and gorges, and diverse plants and animals.The park protects 14 different ecosystems in the Desert Uplands bioregion, making it one of inland Queensland's most botanically diverse parks. Lancewood forests, open woodlands, laterite pastures, heathlands and spinifex grasslands are spotted around the white sandstone outcrops, sand dunes and sandy flats in the Canns Camp area.
Departure Point :1: Torrens Creek QLD 4816, Australia
2: Airport Road, Airport Rd, Hughenden QLD 4821, Australia
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Risk Assessments based on COVID guidelines
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.