White-Water Kayaking on the Yarra River
Located approximately 1-hour drive North-East of Melbourne, be ready to experience grade 2 white-water from the seat of a two-man inflatable kayak! Tackle Bobs rock and challenge yourself as you paddle down the raging rapids whilst negotiating the twists and turns! This white-water kayaking adventure is so much fun you will be smiling all day long! With the added convenience of being so close to Melbourne, it is the perfect day trip for some thrills and spills!
This is a fully guided kayaking adventure with all safety equipment and instructions for the paddle. We will kit you out with the latest gear and kayak and demonstrate how to paddle and steer the kayak with ease! Then it’s two fantastic adrenaline-packed hours on grade 2 rapids.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Experience grade 2 whitewater kayaking from the seat of a two-man inflatable kayak! Tackle Bobs rock and pinball rapid!
Challenge yourself as you paddle down the rapids whilst negotiating the twists and turns of the mighty Yarra! This kayaking adventure is so much fun you will be smiling all day long! With the added convenience of being so close to Melbourne, it is a great trip for some action close to home!
Supercharge your day on Melbourne’s very own Yarra river. The experienced team from the Adventure Merchants will kit you out with the latest gear and kayak and demonstrate how to paddle and steer the kayak with ease! Then it’s two fantastic adrenaline-packed hours on grade 2 rapids.
Be prepared for more than a little splashing as you paddle through the rapids and breaking waves carving their way through gorges and valleys full of native bush land. The kayaks we use are very stable and forgiving so it is suitable for total beginners to navigate their way down the rapids.
• The Adventure Merchants, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Departure Point :Lower Homestead Road car park, Wonga Park VIC 3115, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.