White water rafting class II & III
White Water Rafting Class II & III!!
A fun combination of whitewater thrills and areas where the water is docile enough to jump in and go for a swim. This is perfect for a family adventure and for beginners. Wildlife abound in this section of the Balsa so keep an eye out for sloths, iguanas, howler monkeys and a vast array of tropical birds. However this trip is not all about relaxation. The rolling, tumbling class 2-3 rapids will be enough to bring laughter and excitement to the whole family. The trip will be guided by our awesome and safe guides that could make a puddle of mud fun. As with every trip, there will be one stop for locally grown, organic fruits and another stop for an authentic Costa Rican lunch, you’ll also learn about the growing, harvesting, production of chocolate, medical plants, fruits and sugar cane.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up/drop off La Fortuna
- Entry/Admission - Costa Rica Descents
- Entry/Admission - The Boat House Bar & Grill
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Rica Descents, Next To Super Rosvil , La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21001 Costa Rica
At our office you will have the chance to use the bathroom and changing rooms before we drive to the river.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: La Fortuna, La Fortuna, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
On the way to the river we will drive though La Fortuna town, you will se La Fortuna park and church.
Stop At: The Boat House Bar & Grill, Ruta 702, 250 metros al sur de la Iglesia Catolica Contiguo al Super Rosvil, Oficina Costa Rica Descents Rafting, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
You will enjoy a delicious organic lunch - buffet style - at this amazing two floor restaurant with the with of Arenal Volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: El Salto (Rope Swing), Alajuela Province, Río Fortuna, Costa Rica
We will drive by the beautiful El Salto Waterfall.
Departure Point :Costa Rica Descents Adventure Company, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times will vary based on the location of your hotel/accommodation. A member of the Costa Rica Descents Team will reach out to coordinate timing and locations.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age is 6 years old
- Maximun age 70 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.