White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River
We are a boutique tour company that is locally owned and operated. We pride ourselves on keeping our groups small to medium in size and avoid taking out large groups so that we can make our tours more personal and unique. You get to raft through pristine Costa Rican jungle and rain forest. The drive alone to get there is breathtaking, with incredible views of the lower Talamannca Mountain Range. The Savegre River is the cleanest river in all of Costa Rica. Our tour includes a stop at a beautiful 30 ft. waterfall where one can get a natural water massage. It will be a great experience for the whole family. You wont be disappointed!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Equipment (life vest, helmet, paddle and a raft)
- Transportation (pick up at hotel, air b&b, or vacation rental)
- Food and drinks (snack, fruit, juice, water and cookies)
- Safety kayaker (goes down the river with the raft for extra safety)
- Safety briefing (complete safety instructions about rafting)
- Driver/bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
On the 1 hour drive to the starting point you will see Palm plantation fields and then beautiful views of the lower Talamanca mountain range. Once we get to the starting point we fit you with a life vest, helmet and a paddle. After a thorough safety briefing you get into your raft with a experienced guide and down the river you go. A safety kayaker is present on river tours. This is a wide river with gorgeous views. There is a stop at a beautiful waterfall, which is great for a natural water massage and a family photo op. The total duration on the river is about 2 hours 15 minutes.
There is a fruit snack of pineapple, fruit juice, water and cookies offered during the river tour. There is also a typical Costa Rican lunch that will be served at a local restaurant. The drive back to your hotel about 40 minutes.
• Savegre River, Savegre Costa Rica
Departure Point :Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your Manuel Antonio or Quepos hotel, air b&b, or private rental home. We can also meet you at the Delta Gas station parking lot right across from the Max Teran Valls Hospital (Quepos Hospital) if you are driving from outside of the Manuel Antonio or Quepos area.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring: extra bottle of water, sun block, water shoes or sneakers (Keens or Tevas work great, no flip flops), sun glasses and straps, swim suit, towel, change of clothes, a little money just in case, camera
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required for this 7:30 am morning tour
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Largest life jacket fits size 52" chest
- Minummum age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.