Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Chill and Grill
Spend a full day exploring Whitehaven beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Whitsunday Islands. You’ll enjoy a guided hike to Solway Circuit Lookout and chance Bay, and take a leisurely hike to Hill Inlet lookout where you get a famous view of Whitehaven beach! Swim away from the crowds, and have time to lounge on the beach. Your day trip includes a guide, lunch and afternoon tea.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Picnic lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Protective stinger suits
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cruise Whitsundays, 24 The Cove Rd Port of Airlie, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Check in for your full day cruise to Whitehaven Beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Spend up to 6 hours on this famous beach, enjoy a gourmet burger cooked at the only beach burger bar in the Whitsundays!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Visit this lookout to take the most iconic image of the Whitsundays. Your guide will provide commentary on the area and help get your holiday snaps at this incredible location.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Airlie Beach, Queensland
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
2: Daydream Island, Whitsundays QLD 4802, Australia
3: Hamilton Island, Whitsundays QLD, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to the length of this cruise and the activities this cruise is unsuitable for infants.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are ready to welcome you back to travel with confidence. Our JourneySafe COVID safety protocols means that we have implemented enhanced procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.