Whitehaven Beach Sailing and Snorkeling Cruise
Sail the Whitsundays in a 62-ft gaff rigged schooner. Help out with the sails or chill on deck as the sails fill in the breeze. Head for the Whitsundays' iconic beach - Whitehaven. Disembark at Tongue Bay for a 10-minute walk to the Hill Inlet lookout. Capture some pics of the world's most photographed beach before heading down to experience the soft, white sand. Spend an hour and a half on the beach before heading back for lunch on board as you head for a beautiful snorkelling spot where the water is teaming with fish and the coral is dazzling. Then it's homeward bound while snacking on a fruit and cheese platter and the sails carry you back to Abell Point Marina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Providence Whitsunday Sailing, Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Meet us under the umbrellas at the roundabout at Meeting Point B at Coral Sea Marina where we checkin. We do offer pickups. Please make sure you have told us where you want to be picked up from. If you have not informed us by 5pm the day before you will need to meet us at 7 am at the marina.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Spend an hour or more on this world famous beach. Paddle in the shallows and see if you can say baby mantarays. Or splash in the turquoise waters. Lie on the silicate sand that never gets hot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Walk up to the lookout and see the world famous Whitehaven Beach from above. Easy access and boardwalk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands National Park, 4802 Australia
Snorkel at one of the best snorkelling spots in the Whitsundays.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Providence Sailing, Coral Sea Marina Resort North, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please Phone 24 Hours before departure to book your pick up location.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pick-up times and location will be listed in your voucher
- If your pickup address is not on our drop down list, please CALL US as we will need to give you a time for that pickup location. NOTE we only pickup from Airlie Beach or nearby surrounds so please check. If you are making your own way, PLEASE MEET US AT CORAL SEA MARINA NORTH. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT AT CORAL MARINA SEA MARINA SOUTH WHICH IS FIVE MINUTES WALK FROM US. Also you will need to park there as it offers longterm parking. Coral Sea Marina North does not offer longterm parking. If you are staying at Coral Sea Marina Resort we are only a five minute walk down the boardwalk.
- CHECKIN IS AT 7 AM. THE BOAT DEPARTS AT 7.30 AM.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a COVID safety plan which is available for your perusal. We offer face masks should guests believe it's necessary but they are not handed out as mandatory. Please ask our crew about any concerns. We are here to look after you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.