Whitewater Sports rafting on the Yarra river
Are you ready for some adrenaline fuelled grade 2 white-water rafting? Look no further! Tackle Melbourne’s very own Yarra river in a two-person inflatable sports raft! Raft your way over furious rapids with names such as “Bob’s rock” and “pinball rapid” and challenge yourself as you paddle down the raging rapids!
This is a fully guided rafting adventure with all safety equipment and instructions for the paddle. We will kit you out with the latest gear and raft and demonstrate how to paddle and steer the with ease! Then it’s two fantastic adrenaline-packed hours on grade 2 rapids.
• Paddle down the beautiful Yarra river surrounded by native bushland
• An action packed adventure down boiling grade 2 whitewater
• Fully guided by experts and all equipment included
• All parks fees
• Go pro mounts on all helmets to capture the spills!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The Adventure Merchants
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tackle Melbourne’s very own Yarra river in a two-person inflatable sports raft! Paddle your way through exhilarating rapids with names such as “Bob’s rock” and “pinball rapid”. This white-water adventure is so much fun you will be smiling all day long! With the added convenience of being so close to Melbourne, it is the perfect day trip for some thrills and spills!
Departure Point :Lower Homestead Road car park, Wonga Park VIC 3115, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Wittons Reserve, 42 Reserve Rd, Wonga Park VIC 3115, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.