Whitsunday Sailing Tour aboard Entice Catamaran
Isail Whitsundays is proud to offer two identical catamarans for sailing adventure tours in the Whitsunday Islands National Park. “O’Nice” and “Entice” are built by the world renowned Fountaine Pajot shipyard and are sleek, comfortable, safe and spacious.
The Lounge area is super comfortable and features large panoramic windows allowing you to enjoy the scenery while feasting on the fabulous creations served up from the galley. On deck guests can choose to experience the excitement of sailing on the front nets or be more protected in the shaded back area.
Guests travelling in groups of 2 or 3 can opt for the comfort and privacy of our private double cabins with own ensuite. For solo travellers or those on a budget, our shared accommodation allows people to experience a great adventure at a lower price.
As an added bonus Entice catamarans carry an array of the latest water toys. You can explore the calm bays of the Whitsunday Islands on a Stand-Up-Paddle board, stay dry whilst seeing some reef in our clear bottom kayak, float around on our sea lounge or even cruise through the water in James Bond style on our sea scooter.
One Entice Catamaran departs daily at 4.00pm from Airlie Beach and returns after 46 hours at 2.00pm on the 3rd day to Abell Point Marina Airlie Beach.
Why People Choose Entice Catamarans ?
- small tour group, only 10 guests, no mass tourism
- nature highlights of the Whitsundays, Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach in a relaxed atmosphere
- private cabins with ensuite available
- budget options for single or budget travellers (this accommodation type is shared with other guests and not private)
- real sailing boats
- daily departure
- free bonus extras: SeaScooter, Stand Up Paddle Boards & Glass Canoe
- personal service and quality boats
3 days, 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation aboard
- linen and bath towel
- snorkel mask & snorkel
- snorkel suit hire
- use of watersports equipment aboard
Please read this important information at your earliest convenience: http://isailwhitsundays.com/guest-info-isail.pdf.
ISail Whitsundays boats are small sailing boats. The interiour reflects a design common for small sailing vessels. Single bunk in communal/shared/open area. Shared Double Bunks and Single Bunks are in shared cabins with other guests, they are not private cabins.
It’s an adventure tour. ISail does not take children under 10 years of age on regular tours. The tours are unsuitable for people with serious disabilities requiring powered electrical equipment, bulky gear, etc. ISail's boats are not air conditioned. Guests need to be in good physical condition, e.g. being able to climb a ladder up and down. Guests being pregnant, having medical or other conditions book at own risk: ISail Whitsundays' cancelation policy applies. We recommend to have travel insurance. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER FOR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES!
Terms & Conditions
Ticket Info & Check-In: "Open dated" tickets please give 14 days notice to book. All bookings due to availability. Please re-confirm your arrival 72-48 hours with our check-in office ABC Travel by calling 07 4946 5755 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org). Check-In at ABC Travel, 344 Shute Harbour Rd, main street Airlie Beach opposite Hogs Breath Cafe 2+ hours prior to departure. Please make contact should you run late or go directly to the meeting point in the northern precinct of Coral Sea Marina, Shingly Drive, Airlie Beach QLD 4802. Tour departure is 4pm sharp.
A surcharge of 2.5% applies for credit card puchases in the office.
Cancellation Policy for Regular Tours: We RECOMMEND ALL GUESTS take Travel Insurance to cover for Cancellations.
Cancelation Policy: 14 to 30 Days before departure, loss of 50% of ticket price. 14 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees. A non-refundable deposit or booking fee may apply when booking with a third party travel agent. ISail Whitsundays cannot guarantee refund of the travel agent deposit component.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: ISail Whitsundays strongly recommends that guests have travel insurance to cover valuable items, eg. Cameras, Luggage; to protect against unforseen flight or coach cancellations, road closures or late arrival into Airlie Beach for any reason which subsequently leads to missing the scheduled departure time; to cover medical conditions that may occur during carriage, and the associated extra costs of accessing medical care around the islands, including emergency air evacuation, to cover against an emergency where you need to return home urgently.
LIABILITY: Boat travel, sailing, snorkelling, bush walking and water sports involves hazards. Inherent risks include, but are not limited to: drowning, slipping, falling while on board, injuries occurring while getting on or off a boat, and other perils of the sea; all of which can result in serious injury or death. Whilst ISail Whitsundays and staff make every effort to safe guard guests we cannot be responsible for any damage, personnel injury or loss due to the actions of passengers. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owners or crew of the vessel will not be liable for any personnel injury, medical evacuation, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers. Guests should be aware that dangerous jellyfish live in the Whitsunday waters. Life jackets and protective snorkel suits are provided free of charge for the duration of the tour. Guests will be required to complete a pre departure questionnaire, and sign a travel agreement during the check-in process releasing ISail Whitsundays from any liability. ISail Whitsundays has the applicable Shipowners insurance to cover public liability. A Copy of the certificate will be forwarded if required.
ITINERARIES AND WEATHER: The Operator reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours if necessary. We reserve the right to substitute vessels. The Operator will always consider the safety of guests and staff first. We do not cancel tours due to clouds or strong winds. The Whitsundays is deemed partially smooth waters and tours will only be cancelled if the Regional Harbour Master closes the area due to gale warnings (storms).
INCLUSIONS: Accommodation as on ticket booked. Please note boat accommodation standards are different from land accommodation standards. All meals, linen, bath towels, snorkel mask, snorkel, snorkel suit, all fees & levies, supervised use of watersports equipment aboard. Please note, the main part of our product is the boat tour (vessel, qualified crew, National Park visit, onboard accommodation and catering). The crew can restrict snorkelling and other watersports activities to individuals or entire groups due to weather conditions, medical conditions, personal ability or conduct or the condition of the equipment.
MINIMUM GUEST NUMBERS: Were we do not meet the minimum number of guests to operate a service, it may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative tour of similar or higher standard, or alternatively full refund for that tour.
GUEST BEHAVIOUR: It is a condition of travel that guests follow crew directions and treat others aboard with courtesy and respect at all times. The skipper has the right to refuse or offload guests who reduce the enjoyment of the tour for others, or pose a risk to their own or others safety. All associated costs of removal will be borne by the guest and no refund of ticket monies will be provided.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPREHENSION: Guests will spend time sailing, snorkelling and swimming and it is critical for their safety that they follow the instructions from the crew. If customers cannot understand English, it is important that a companion travelling can speak english and translate for the non english speaking guest.
Children and Age Range Conditions - ISail Whitsundays: Ages 18 - 60ish; children 10 years and over can travel with an adult at full adult fares in private accommodation. All travellers above 10 years of age are welcome as long as they are in a physical fit state (can easily climb a ladder up and down, swim 50m, etc.). Summer days may be very hot & humid.
DISABILITIES, PREGNANCY AND SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS: See above Children & Age Range Conditions. Please consult with ISail Whitsundays prior to booking. ISail Whitsundays cancelation policy applies. Guests book at own risk, ISail Whitsundays reserves the right to refuse guests unfit for boat travel, no refund given.
Private Charters Cancelations and Booking Terms: Bookings will be confirmed upon payment of a non-refundable deposit of 20%. Balance payments to be made in full 30 days before charter commencement. Once balance payment has been made, and within 30 days of departure date, will result in forfeit of Full Charter Price. We highly recommend all charterers have travel insurance to protect against unexpected cancellations. Please consult with ISail Whitsundays in regards to inclusions, itinerary and cabin/bedding configuration prior to paying deposit. With Private Charters the age limit is 6 years.
- Day 1 : Entice Catamaran Tour Day 1Our friendly skipper picks you up from the meeting area in the northern precinct of Abell Point Marina, just 8 minutes walk from the center Airlie Beach. After being shown your cabin, boat heads out to sea and you can enjoy your first sail. Sit back, relax, have a drink and get to know your fellow sailors. Snacks get served after sundown. The crew gets busy cooking dinner after you have reached your anchorage for the night. This is usually somewhere central in the Whitsunday Island group in a bay protected from waves.Meals :DinnerDay 2 : Entice Tour Day 2Sleep in and wait for coffee smell to wake you up for breakfast at around 7am. Once breakfast is packed away the boat will head to a good spot to snorkel. This could be Border Island or in one of the bays of Hook Island or somwhere else; this could also happen in the afternoon after visiting Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout. Your skipper will brief you about snorkelling, gear and marine life. A rescue tender boat will be with you throughout your entire snorkelling time. In the afternoon after lunch you will arrive at Whitehaven Beach. Pack your beach bag and camera, the view from the Hill Inlet Lookout is always fantastic and afterwards there is plenty of time to hang out on the super squeaky white fine sand of Whitehaven. Another boat voyage will take you to the night time anchorage for your second night. Enjoy the scenery of the islands and some snacks.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 3 : Entice Tour Day 3Sleep in or get into breakfast early in order to maximise your activity time on the last morning of the tour. Relax and sunbake aboard or enjoy a watersports activity. Snorkelling is also on the agenda. Or dig into morning tea, or catch up on taking pictures. Take a last jump of the boat before we start heading back to Airlie Beach. An exiting sailing session (depending on wind conditions) brings you back to the mainland. After a journey of around 3 hours you will step onto solid ground again where your crew will be wishing you farewell and Ahoy. Congratulations, you are a sailor now.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch
ISail Whitsundays runs 2 identical catamarans Entice and O'Nice, of which one departs every single day of the week. Please search for "On Ice" , "O'Nice", "Realsail" or "ISail" within website travel to place a booking for O'Nice should Entice be unavailable.
Port of Departure/Return: Abell Point Marina, northern village, Shingly Drive, Airlie Beach, QLD Australia 4802.
Departure Time: 1600 hrs / 4.00pm every Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Returns: after 46 hours to Abell Point Marina at approx. 1400 hrs / 2.00pm.
Please check-in at ABC Travel, 344 Shute Harbour Rd, main street Airlie Beach.
Available to purchase aboard:
Bottled Water (around A$3 per bottle)
Soft Drink Cans (around $3 per can)
Chocolate Bars (around $3.50 per bar)
NOT SOLD BY US:
Luggage Storage (around $5 per person per tour)
Parking in Marina (around $8 per vehicle per day)