Wild Brown Trout Fly fishing on a Connemara lake.Co Galway.Guided.Half /Full Day
Fly fish on a small Connemara lough filled with wild Brown Trout up to one and a half pounds. Guided only. Min 1 Max 2 per boat. Available: 1st March to 30th September.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide. Fishery fee. Boat & fuel. Buoyance aid.
- Rod hire and 3 basic flies
What's excluded :
- Wet gear
A fisherman’s delight. Enjoy a full day guided fishing on one of Connemara's hidden gems. This lake has a plentiful stock of small to mid-sized trout, and meeting 20+ fish in a day is a regular occurrence on this lake. Most of the trout are 0.5lbs to 1lbs but there are some bigger fish up to 1.75lbs which are caught frequently enough. Both fly and spin fishing are permissible on this lake, and both are equally as effective in the right conditions. Your guide will steer you in the right direction. If it is only bigger fish you are after, recommend spinning or fly fishing with streamers. Some previous experience fishing required.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Co. Galway, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.