Wild Florida Airboat Ride with Transportation
Experience the thrill of gliding on water aboard a 30- or 60-minute airboat. You'll travel deep into 100,000 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades. Following your tour, explore Wild Florida's interesting habitats where lemurs, zebra, watusi, bobcat, sloth and other exotic animals live. Round-trip transportation from Orlando is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30- or 60-minute Airboat ride (based on option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park, 3301 Lake Cypress Rd, Kenansville, FL 34739, USA
Nothing is more thrilling then feeling like you're gliding on water. Choose between a 30- or 60-minute airboat through the Florida Everglades at Wild Florida, and you're off!
After boarding your airboat, you'll skim across the shoreline while you look for wildlife, or disappear into endless beautiful swamps, marshes and rivers. Your experienced captain have a knack for being able to pick out alligators, eagles and other wildlife that build their homes in the waterways near Wild Florida.
Following your exhilarating tour, get up close and personal with more than 200 animals who live at Wild Florida! Take your time exploring the interesting habitats, talk to the park's experts about what it’s like to care for these amazing animals and how their population of lemurs, zebra, watusi, bobcat, sloth and other exotic animals has grown over the past year.
Round-trip transportation and admission is included.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Firehouse Subs Lake Buena Vista, 12515 FL-535 Ste 515, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
2: WildSide Texas BBQ, 7725 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
3: Walt Disney World Swan, Bay Lake, FL 34747, USA
4: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
5: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: Señor Frog's | Orlando, 8747 International Dr #103, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.