Wild Great Wall Sunset Photography Trip in Beijing
The Great Wall is a symbol of Chinese civilization, and one of the wonders that the Chinese people have created. Having a wonderful Great Wall tour is a must for everyone’s China trip, and Beijing is the best destination to admire the Great Wall. You may admire the beautiful scenery of China Great Wall and interested to take fascinating photos of Great Wall sunset, this is the perfectly customized trip for you. Follow a local professional tour guide, walk along Gubeikou Great Wall and enjoy plenty of photography stops, capture the true nature of Gubeikou Mountain from General Tower, trek Jinshanling Great Wall to the best photo place, and enjoy the most beautiful Sunset view from the Great Wall.
Walk along Great Wall with plenty of photography stops
Enjoy the most beautiful sunset view from the Great Wall
Admire the beautiful scenery and take amazing photos
Have a wonderful Great Wall experience with local guide
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall of Gubeikou
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Cable Car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Wall of Gubeikou, Gubeikou Town, Beijing 101508 China
The sunset time is different, so the start time will be adjusted accordingly. Normally the hotel pickup time is around 11:00 am, meet your local guide and aboard the comfortable vehicle to start the amazing trip. After approx. 2-hour driving, you will reach the first stop of Gubeikou Great Wall about 115 km from Beijing downtown. The trip begins gently at Gubeikou village with a short climb up to a broken tower. Walk eastward and enjoy plenty of photography stops before you reach General Tower. There you will capture the true nature of Gubeikou Mountain. Your guide will lead you to the right way and right place to shoot incredible photos.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jinshanling Great Wall, Chengde Shi, Luanping County 068250 China
Have late lunch in a local restaurant with a short break, continue the hiking to Jinshanling Great Wall, this part of Great Wall weaves along steep mountain ridges for 10.5 kilometers through a mountainous rural area with dense vegetation. Here you will trek 1 hour to the best photo place, Enjoy the most beautiful Sunset view from the Great Wall and take stunning photos. Afterwards, enjoy relaxing transfer back to downtown and drop off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Beijing hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception on travel date.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your own camera for photo-taking during the trip
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes and active clothing
- Please make sure you are able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.