Wild Private Nam Cat Tien 2 days 1 night Tour
If you love being a part of nature, and you are interested in the Wildlife conservation or an Eco-tourism, then Nam Cat Tien National Park is an absolutely must-see destination in Vietnam.
This national park is located in three provinces (Southern Vietnam): Dong Nai, Lam Dong, and Binh Phuoc with 71.920ha wide. Nam Cat Tien National Park is approximately 150km from the North side of Saigon, a perfect tranquil forest to escape from the busy city, out loud, full of confusing activities to recharge your soul batteries.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- - Air conditioner private transfer Ho Chi Minh city – Cat Tien park – Ho Chi Minh city
- - Private jeep transfer for sightseeing in Cat Tien park
- - Local English speaking tour guide
- - Boat trip
- - All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Cat Tien Park
What's excluded :
- - Other drinks and meals not mentioned in itinerary
- - Tips and personal expenses
Day 1: Saigon – Nam Cat Tien
Stop At: Cat Tien Park, Tan Phu Commune, Nam Cat Tien Vietnam
8:00 am, VN Bike Tour guide will pick you up for 4-hour driving direct to Nam Cat Tien national park with an amazing diversity of flora and fauna.
Around 12 a.m, you will check-in at Green Bamboo Lodge enjoying your lunch
2:00 pm, it’s the time for an exciting walking with the tour guide into the beauty of tropical nature to know more about the variety of plants and animals life.
After that, you are free to explore around by yourself: biking on small trails through the jungle or simply relaxing into the glorious view, maybe a quite snooker game.
7:00 pm, after taking an electric car to the center of a national park for dinner, then you will have unforgettable experience on the night jeep ride for an hour animal watching with a chance to see some loris, fishing cats, pangolins, civets, etc.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: - Hotel accommodation based on two persons share a double/twin room
Day 2: Nam Cat Tien – Saigon
Stop At: Nam Cat Tien, Nam Cat Tien, Tan Phu District, Dong Nai Province
Spending an overnight comfortable stay at bamboo Floor Lodge.
Having an early breakfast in the lively forest sounds of bird singing and gibbon calls.
7:30 am, the jeep will bring you to the Crocodile Swap – it is a home of not only Siamese crocodiles but also a lot of rare birds which have already been in the Red Book Animals Protection of Vietnam and the world.
It takes about 20 minutes (for 10km from your lodge) then you will have 5km trekking to the ferry terminal. If you are lucky, maybe you can easily admire the charming peacock courtship dances, melodious sound from colorful birds on the hundreds year trees or the sight of innocent deer seeking food.
Immerse yourself in the majestic scenery of the Crocodile Swap when paddle around on the ferry for an hour. It’s a chance for you to learn more about the freshwater Siamese crocodile and hear some myths about this wetland with fully wild lotus around. After that, you will get back to your lodge for lunch.
2:00 pm, you will check out and return to Saigon, drop-off about 6:00 pm.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel. This is a private tour and time is flexible for you
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.