Wild Red Deer Viewing Safari, Connemara. Guided 3hrs
In the early dawn, set out to track the Wild Red Deer in its natural habitat of scenic mountains, bogs, heaths, grasslands and woodlands. Fully guided. Available all year round. Min 1 max 4 pax. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability IMPORTANT: A voucher will be supplied after booking with departure times, departure point, directions and details. Please print out and bring with you to validate Children must be accompanied by an adult Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund Adult pricing applies to all travelers Not wheelchair accessible Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide, Transport by 4x4 vehicle, Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate, Use of binoculars
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Connemara National Park & Visitor Centre, Connemara National Park Connemara National Park Connemara, Co Galway Near the village of Letterfrack, Galway Ireland
Travel the grounds surrounding the Connemara national park in search of Irish red deer
Departure Point :Letterfrack Country Shop, N59, Letterfrack, Co. Galway, H91 YE84, Ireland
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.