Wild West-End Hiking Tour
Boulder's gorgeous scenery is closer than you think, and we'll take you there! On this unique and fun guided 3-hour tour, history meets natural beauty and introduces you to Boulder's not-to-be-missed hidden gems!
On this fun and physical tour, you'll:
Explore and experience Boulder's natural beauty and serenity with a guided tour of Boulder's Settler's Park, Boulder's red rocks and creek path.
Learn about our beloved Chief Niwot and the early days of the boulder settlers.
Be inspired as we contemplate the natural world around us.
Have fun and capture those crazy, 'insta' Boulder photos sure to make your friends and family wish they had joined you!
Private group experiences available upon request. Visit our website for details and contact information.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A beautiful, guided walk along the Boulder Creek Path and hike through Boulder's iconic Red Rocks.
- Entry/Admission - Boulder Creek Path
- Entry/Admission - Settler's Park
What's excluded :
- A tip for your guide is never expected, but always appreciated!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boulder Creek Path, parallels Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302
Talk about photo ops... Visitors to downtown rejoice! You don't need to drive anywhere to experience some of the best of Boulder!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Settler's Park, Pearl Street Canyon Boulevard, Boulder, CO 80302
Starting in downtown boulder, your private guide will lead you on a beautiful and interesting hike, exploring Boulder's "Wild" West-End and awe-inspiring red rocks. See for yourself why Boulder is one of the happiest cities in America!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :St Julien Hotel & Spa, 900 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.