Wildlife Tour - Kangaroos on the Beach at Sunrise
"We take you from your doorstep in the Whitsunday’s to one of the most beautiful places on earth in just one day"
Break out the binoculars and the walking boots to experience this stunning day of Australian nature and wildlife from Airlie Beach.
Your tour day starts early as we start our road trip to share the sunrise with local kangaroos and Wallabies at Cape Hillsborough National Park.
After a walk through the National Park rain forest and sacred indigenous sites we enjoy a delicious breakfast on the beach.
Walk off your breakfast with an interpretive wander through a subtropical rain forest trail, before heading back to Airlie Beach.
This is a Unique and personalised experience, showing you places you won’t find on your own!
*Breakfast & a light morning tea is included in ticket price, please advise of any special diets.
*Please note: The above tour itineraries are a guideline only and are subject to change depending on the group’s abilities, and weather conditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Breakfast - Picnic breakfast on the beach
- Entry/Admission - Cape Hillsborough National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Hillsborough National Park, Cape Hillsborough Road, Cape Hillsborough, Queensland Australia
Share the sunrise with local kangaroos and Wallabies at Cape Hillsborough National Park.
After a light snack and a wander through the rain forest and visit ancient indigenous fish traps we enjoy a gourmet breakfast inside the park before heading inland to Eungualla National Park.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be waiting outside your accommodation 5 minutes prior to the pick up time. The pick up times are 10 minute intervals.Ports
- Port of Airlie, Shop 7/33 Port Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Abell Point Public Boat Ramp, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Departure Time :4:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.