Wildlife, Waterfalls & Wine
On Sydney's most comprehensive day trip explore the South Coast and Southern Highlands:
Royal National Park - Australia's oldest
Symbio Wildlife Park - family-run and active in koala conservation
Bald Hill Lookout - popular launch site for hang gliders
Sea Cliff Bridge - iconic engineering marvel
Morton National Park - spectacular sandstone gorges and towering waterfalls
Lunch at a beachside café popular with locals
A boutique winery to taste locally-produced cool-climate wines
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Private koala presentation with a keeper
- The ultimate selfie – you and a koala
- Hand-feeding of wallabies and kangaroos
- National Parks and wildlife park entry fees
- Lunch at a beachside cafe with an Aussie beer, wine or soft drink
- Wine tasting at a boutique winery
- Return transport from Circular Quay
- Day 1 : Enjoy a slice of Australia in just one day!Join a private koala experience with a keeper and take your photo with Australia’s favourite marsupial. Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies and get up close to other native Australian wildlife. Visit a popular hang glider launch site with sweeping views of the coast and the iconic Sea Cliff Bridge. Stop along the Grand Pacific Drive to enjoy lunch at a beachside café popular with locals. Take an easy hike to awesome views of eucalyptus-clad sandstone gorges and a towering waterfall. Drive along country roads to a boutique winery to taste locally-produced, cool-climate wines.Meals :Lunch
Scheduled departures: Monday to Friday except Public Holidays.
Departs: 7.30am from outside the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt St, Sydney. The departure point is easily reached by public transport - just a 5 minute walk from Circular Quay train station, bus stops and ferry wharves - and is a 5 to 20 minute walk from most central Sydney hotels.
Returns: 6.30pm to the departure point.