Wilsons Promontory Full Day Cruise
Board the "Brianna Lee" for a full-day tour to Wilsons Promontory National Park cruise. Highlights of the trip include: the historic Wilsons Prom Lighthouse, Skull Rock, remote granite islands, Kanowna Island seal sanctuary and Refuge Cove. With the addition of regular marine and wildlife sightings such as eagles, sea birds, dolphins, seals and whales during their migration period.
Anchor at Refuge Cove for a delicious lunch plus two hours to swim, snorkel and lounge on the white-sand beach. With morning Tea, afternoon tea and light snacks included through the day.
An incredible way to see Wilsons promontory, not to be missed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Morning tea, Afternoon Tea, Light Snacks
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wilsons Promontory Lighthouse, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria Australia
Get a spectacular look at the Wilsons Prom lighthouse from the water with sheer cliffs surrounding this historic sight.
Departure Point :93 Lewis St, Port Welshpool VIC 3965, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible (Not recommended for children under the age of 4-years or those with limited mobility)
- Cruises are weather dependent, please contact your local tour operator prior to departure. Please dress appropriately.
- Operates in open water. The vessel motion may cause discomfort to those who are affected by motion sickness
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.