Wilsons Promontory Walks and Wildlife Tour From Melbourne
Experience the stunning wilderness paradise that is Wilsons Promontory on our small group day trip to the Prom. You will enjoy breathtaking views, magnificent mountain ranges and stunning beaches as you get out on foot and explore the bush tracks and secluded coves of Australia's most loved National park.You will be treated to a cafe light breakfast, lunch platter of fresh local and seasonal produce and afternoon tea. After lunch immerse yourself in the Prom's breathtaking landscape searching for a wildlife encounter or just enjoy the tranquility. We want you to be able to adopt natures pace along the way.
• Small group max 10
• Comfortable12 seat Mercedes
• Wildlife in the wild
• Amazing cafe light breakfast
• One of Australia's most experienced field guides
• Bush walking and swimming
• Authentic local experience
• Beautiful local and seasonal lunch platter
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Moos of Meeniyan cafe for a beautiful light breakfast of granola muesli with seasonal fruits and a brioche with egg and bacon or smashed avocado. Choice of coffee, tea or freshly squeezed juice.
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Afternoon tea/coffee & snack
- Complimentary wifi
- Lunch - Fresh local & seasonal gourmet lunch platter
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Highly experienced local field guide
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tidal River, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Wilderness, spectacular coastal walking and wildlife in the wild.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :St Pauls Cathedral/Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up requests at CBD Hotels other than those listed will be accommodated where possible but not guaranteed
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Great Southern Escapes reserves the right cancel or alter tours in the event of road or National Park closure as a result of severe weather, fire or flooding.
- Our vehicle is not wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Great Southern Escapes