Windsor Castle and Stonehenge Private Car Tour
All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles.
We have personal protective equipment (PPE) such as antibacterials, face coverings and disposable gloves.
Our staff carry out a daily health check with temperature checks.
The venues have sanitising stations and respect UK government rules on social distancing and safe travel.
9 hour private driver-guide tour to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle.
Marvel at mysterious and enigmatic Stonehenge, one of the wonders of the world and a feat of prehistoric engineering.
Windsor Castle is one the Queen's official royal residences. See its State Apartments used for official state events and wonder at St George's Chapel.
To avoid overcrowding guiding is not permitted in most of the castle so you will be provided with a complimentary audioguide to visit the State Apartments and St George's Chapel at your own leisure and pace and meet your guide again after.
A fabulous day out!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Windsor Castle are not included. These should be purchased separately online and printed.
- Tickets to Stonehenge are not included. These must be purchased separately online or on-site.
- Gratuities (recommended 10% of tour cost for the driver-guide)
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Windsor Castle is the world's oldest and largest continuously inhabited Royal Castle, home to HM Queen Elizabeth II.
Visit the State Apartments used for Official State Visits and events with its amazing collection of art, armoury, tapestries and furniture. Paintings by the likes of Holbein, Van Dyck, Rubens, Rembrandt, Titian, Canaletto and Gainsborough, as well as frescoes, by Antonio Verrio.
Wonder at St George's Chapel one of the finest examples of English Gothic architecture where Prince Harry married Meghan Markle, burial place of royalty and the spiritual home of the Order of the Garter.
*Note St George's Chapel is closed for visits on Sundays.
**As Windsor Castle is primarily an Official Royal Residence in use (and not just a visitor attraction strictly speaking) it is sometimes subject to last minute closures. We will always check opening schedule once you've booked the tour and will notify you of any planned closures in advance when possible.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Enjoy a personal guided tour of the world's most famous prehistoric monument and its world class visitor centre, exhibition and museum.
Let our guide unravel the enigmas and tell you about the who, what, when, why and how.
A first class experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation, airport, port or train station in central London.Transfers to and from airports, ports and stations outside central London can also be arranged for a supplementary fee, please check with us.Ports
- Any London pier or port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles. All our car tours are private so you will be travelling in our vehicles in your own family bubble and our driver-guide. You can request an 8 seater MPV with a safety partition (depending on availability).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.