Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath Private Car Tour from London
During this full-day Private tour, over 900 years of royal history are waiting to be discovered at the home of the British monarchy, where you will see the splendid State Apartments and site of the most famous royal wedding of recent times. Visit the ancient Neolithic site at Stonehenge and attempt to uncover the mystery behind its construction before heading off to wander the streets of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath; a city so beautiful it is the only one in the UK listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert Evan Evans Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected)
- Travel in a Mercedes E class or V class
- Photo opportunities at Windsor Castle and in Stonehenge & Bath
- Entry to Stonehenge including audio guide
- Walking tour of Bath
- Pick-up and drop off from your chosen location (London zones 1-3)
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Our first stop is Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family for more than 900 years and the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe. Marvel at the splendour of the State Apartments, the grandest apartments in England, where paintings by Van Dyck and Rubens hang from the walls and the ceilings are painted with elaborate, magnificent murals.
Step inside St George’s Chapel, where HRH Prince Harry married Ms Meghan Markle and the tombs of prominent previous monarchs are located, including Henry VIII and Charles I.
Don’t miss a colourful display of typical British pageantry that takes place on select mornings at the Changing the Guard ceremony, where the handover of duties between guards to the Queen takes place. If Her Majesty is in Windsor during your visit, you may be lucky enough to see the Royal Standard flying on the flagpole of the Round Tower.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain as our guide helps bring the history of this fascinating monument to life. Who built Stonehenge? Why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and the monument’s fascinating link to the Summer and Winter solstice. Come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and visit the world-class exhibition centre, with 250 ancient objects on display.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Churchyard, Bath BA1 1LZ, UK
Lastly, you will visit the historic city of Bath, originally built as a place of well-being and relaxation by the Romans when they first arrived in Britain. Home to Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs, Bath is a delightful city where the ancient meets the contemporary world. Travel through thousands of years of history in one city and marvel at its unique honey-coloured Georgian architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Pulteney Bridge crosses the River Avon in Bath, England. It was completed by 1774 and connected the city with the land of the Pulteney family which they wished to develop. It was designed by Robert Adam in a Palladian style and it is exceptional in having shops built across its full span on both sides.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact the supplier for pick up and drop off location in London (within Zone 1-3) by time of booking or at least 5-7 days prior to your travel/service date of tour, if you can. Tour departs at approx. 8-8:30 am (meeting at 7:45 / 8:15 am)Please note that you must contact us in advance to arrange your pick up & drop off location in order to redeem your tour.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child seat (age 2-9 years) is available on a request basis
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling.
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice.
- Please note that St George’s Chapel is open for visitors on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers required to bring face coverings / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.