Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Bath with Christmas Lunch
Experience the history of England from prehistoric times to the present on Christmas Day. Visit Royal Windsor for a guided walking tour of the old market town. Visit Salisbury and Bath for a panoramic driving tour and a walking tour of the old town. Enjoy a traditional Christmas lunch including Roast Turkey and Christmas dessert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Walking tour of town of Windsor
- Panoramic tour of city of Salisbury and Bath
- Drive past Stonehenge
- 2-course Christmas lunch
- Services of Professional guide and transport by air-conditioned coach
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
There will be plenty of time for a photo-stop at Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Step back in time 5,000 years while your guide explains the remarkable sequence of events that have surrounded these ancient monoliths.
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
A guided walking tour of the old market town taking in the charming cobbled streets and medieval buildings, including the house that William Shakespeare lived in when he wrote the Merry Wives of Windsor. You will also see Sir Christopher Wren’s intriguing Guildhall, before heading to the Long Walk that boasts the most impressive views of Windsor Castle. Your professional guide will pause here explaining to you the dramatic history of the oldest working Castle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
The Royal Crescent is a row of 30 terraced houses laid out in a sweeping crescent in the city of Bath, England. Designed by the architect John Wood, the Younger and built between 1767 and 1774, it is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Crossing the River Avon the bridge was completed by 1774, and connected the city with the land of the Pulteney family which they was designed by Robert Adam in a Palladian style, it is exceptional in having shops built across its full span on both sides.
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Described as the ‘City in the countryside’, the charming market town of Salisbury retains much of its historical past. Your guided walk will take you past timbered buildings and historic houses, many of which retain original features going back to the 13th & 14th Century. There’s something of interest lurking around every street corner, before we take in the stunning Cathedral, home to the finest copy of the Magna Carta and Britain’s tallest church spire. Make sure you look out for the oldest mechanical clock in the UK, dating back to 1386.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station (Stop W), London SW1W 9TN, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to arrange pick up for passengers at a wide range of hotels across central London on request. Please inquire at the time of booking. Pick-up must be requested and confirmed by 23rd of December.
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Courtesy hotel pick-up service is available from over 30 hotels in central London. Please contact Premium Tours +44 (0) 207 713 1311 directly for more information. The hotel pick-up must be confirmed at least 48 hours before departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.