Wine & Food Volcanic Week Grand Tour
The Etna Food & Wine Tour has a relaxed pace and offers the chance to enjoy food and wine from the most authentic Sicilian tradition, while exploring the history of the cultivation of specific grapes and the production processes. You will learn some facts about the production of wine and will see cellars and other facilities. Wine and food tasting are based on fresh produce. Visits are exclusive to your group.
Two extra visits are included to Mt. Etna (which doesn’t call for special requirements, except for some equipment, according to the season and weather conditions).
• Relaxing atmosphere
• Charming resort in the countryside
• Pool and spa access
• High class meals and service
• Immersive experience in food, wine, culture, and nature
• Travelosophy representative available 24H during your stay
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- The Etna Food & Wine Tour offers our guests the chance to visit 4 vineyards in the area of Mt. Etna, the highest volcano in Europe. This area is very rich in terms of grapes intensity and taste. Here a couple of local and ancient grapes are cultivated, Nerello Mascalese (red) and Carricante (white). The area is plenty of local and international producers, such as Nicosia, Murgo, Gambino, Torrepalino, Planeta, to mention a few.
We will visit the cellars and the producers will show and tell some secrets (not all!) of this old art. Unlimited wine tasting, with fresh local food and bread are the framework of this unique experience.
The tour includes two day tours, as a change of view during the tasting. Both days will be dedicated to Mt. Etna: one day to the Northern Slopes, and another day to the Southern Slopes and Cableway Station.
Lodging will be at Villa Neri Resort & Spa, an charming and exclusive resort with pool and spa, between Mt. Etna and Taormina, not far from Etna’s Wines Road.
• Sicilian traditional starters
• Traditional Sicilian recipe
Departure Point :Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up at any preferred location.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.