Wine and Food Baroque Day Experience
The Food & Wine Baroque Tour has a relaxed pace and offers the chance to enjoy food and wine from the most authentic Sicilian tradition, while exploring the history of the cultivation of specific grapes and the production processes. You will learn some facts about the production of wine and will see cellars and other facilities. Wine and food tasting are based on fresh produce. Visits are exclusive to your group. We are specialists on tours of multiple days, so we know how to grasp the best for a one day visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- The Food & Wine Baroque Tour offers our guests the chance to visit one vineyard in the area of Baroque Capital City, Syracuse. This area is very rich in terms of grapes intensity and taste. Here a couple of local and ancient grapes are cultivated, Nero d'Avola and Cerasuolo di Vittoria. The area is plenty of local and international producers, such as Planeta, Avide, COS, to mention a few.
We will visit the cellars and the producers will show and tell some secrets (not all!) of this old art. Wine tasting, with fresh local food and bread are the framework of this unique experience, along with stories, music, and art. And food, of course!
All transportations included. All meals, tasting, entrance fees, guides included.
• Bread, olives, cheese and local plates
Departure Point :Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up at any preferred location.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.