Wine Lovers - Montevideo Wine Shuttle
The Wine Experience is the pioneer of Wine Tours in Uruguay and we are proud to be Number 1 on Trip Advisor for 10 years running. We can offer you a Private Wine Shuttle to the winery and will take care of all your wine tasting arrangements. You pay for the transfer only. We will arrange for the Owner or Winemaker to receive and guide you at the winery. You make payment directly to the winery and can choose between a classic or premium tasting with empanadas. We always keep in mind that you have travelled from afar to experience something special. Together with my small team, our goal is to make it as personable as possible (like hanging out with a new friend). We see ourselves as ambassadors of this beautiful country and see it as a privilege to show you the best of what's around. You came to the right place. We can't wait to meet you and share this experience :)
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tastings & Snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montevideo, Montevideo, Montevideo Department
After pickup you will drive along the Rambla (Promenade of Montevideo) on route to the winery.
Pass By: Ciudad Vieja, Pza. Independencia 832 Piso 1, Montevideo Uruguay
You will drive past the Old Town on route to the winery.
Pass By: Canelones Department, Canelones Department
The winery is located in the Canelones wine region, which is about 50min outside Montevideo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puerto De Montevideo, 11100 Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will avoid crowds!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.