Wine tasting in Chianti, visiting Castellina, in Tuscany from Rome
An extraordinary journey between nature and culture to reach the heart of the Sienese countryside in Tuscany, you will see an incredible picturesque landscape with small hilly roads, olive groves and vineyards, you will experience fantastic moments that will remain forever in your beautiful memories. An ideal day for the whole family, friends and wine connoisseurs. We invite you to taste the delicious wines of the Chianti Classico production, the classic Chianti Riserva and the exclusive wine of the estate that we will visit. Before arriving at the winery we will visit the historic center of the city of Castellina in Chianti, a beautiful hill town with its characteristic stone streets. Famous for the production of wine and oil, and for archeology, with many important monuments including the Etruscan tomb, which attest to the presence of the Etruscans in the area (VII-VI century BC).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Pick up and return to the hotel
- English-Spanish speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Private English assistant for the entire tour (available on request)
- Tickets to visit paid places and souvenir purchases
- Wine Tasting, winery tour plus full lunch - 60 euros per ...
- 7.30 Departure from your accommodation from Rome by luxury car, with our English-Spanish speaking driver. The driver will take you through the beautiful hills, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, up to the wine road, in the middle of the lush countryside, among farms, castles, villages and cypresses (area of production of the famous Chianti wine), breathtaking landscapes, the spectacle of nature that changes color every season is a real living postcard and it is easy to "fall in love". We will stop wherever you want to take pictures. The first stop will be at a winery to taste the different types of classic Chianti DOCG wine with an expert in English. You can taste excellent wines and olive oil directly from the source of production. Silvano, the winemaker, will present the wine and advise you how to taste them, will explain the history of wine from the beginning. You will taste up to 7 organic wines, balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, accompanied by different local specialties such as cold cuts, hams, cheeses, olives and bruschetta, various dishes according to the chef "Pasta" or Ribollita and the typical sweet wine "Vin Santo "with the famous" cantucci ".
• Castellina In Chianti, Castellina In Chianti, Tuscany
• Pasta with ragù - Typical and genuine condiments, with beef or wild boar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, Holiday home, B&B, Suites ...
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Animals must have their own carrier
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid-19 measures by ministerial regulation: Sedan (car) >>> 2 to 3 person maximum - depending on the degree of kinship. MInivan >>>>>>> from 4 to 6 people maximum - according to the degree of kinship
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.