Wine tasting in Itria Valley
During this tour, the first part will be aimed at discovering Locorotondo, the city of white wine, and in the second part
through the countryside of the itria valley we will discover an authentic winery.
Discover and taste Puglia with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of Locorotondo
- Tasting of 4 local wines paired with 4 typical food
- Private transport from Locorotondo to the winery and back
What's excluded :
Locorotondo is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy and the circular shape of the historic center will give us the impression of being in a labyrinth marked by the white of the "cummerse".
It is also the city of white wine "Locorotondo Doc" and it is this that the second part of our tour will take place in an authentic local winery.
Through the countryside of the Valle d'Itria we will reach an authentic winery
Here we will visit the vineyard adjacent to the structure and we will introduce you to the peculiar characteristics and history of Apulian viticulture.
Finally we will taste four types of local wines paired with as many typical Apulian products.
• Locorotondo, Locorotondo, Province of Bari, Puglia
Departure Point :Piazza Antonio Mitrano, 70010 Locorotondo BA, Italy
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.