Wine Tour on the Coast
After we leave the port in Koper, we will head up into the hills above, towards a village, called Marezige. It is just a short 10 km (6 mi) drive away and your guide will keep you entertained introducing you to Slovenia, while you will be able to take in the Mediterranean views of vineyards and olive groves on the way.
One of the best views of the Slovenian Istria and Koper is located right next to the popular “wine fountain”, where you can opt to try local wines from the largest wine cellar in Slovenia - Vinakoper and other renowned local wineries. Marezige is the cradle of “refošk”, the most typical wine from this region which has been around since the Roman times.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Transfer from Koper
- Wine tasting at the Wine Fountain
- Wine tasting at a family winery
What's excluded :
- Lunch (local cold curs, cheese, olives, bread)
- Different pick-up / drop-off at your location in Koper
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Slovenian Istria and the Mediterranean Coast.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you'd like us to pick you up on some other spot, please advise your pick-up location with your guide. You must know that additional or different pick-up is not included in the price.Ports
- Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.