Winery Marathon Full Day Tour in Larnaca
Whether you are a connoisseur or just a lover of good wine, getting up close and learning more about local winemaking traditions is an unforgettable adventure.
Cyprus has a rich history in wine-making. With many wine villages, it’s the ideal place for anyone to enjoy a relaxing holiday in.
Try a traditional wine directly out of the barrel as well as local wines made from different grape varieties growing on the island. Savor Commandaria wine, the legendary ancient wine, known to be the world’s oldest wine still being produced.
Line up, raise your glass and prepare your senses!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Pickup and Drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch - (breakfast, lunch, snacks, wine, soft drinks, are not included)
- Entrance Fee for Hadjiantonas Winery - Estimated cost per person is €7
- Entrance fee for Ktima Gerolemo - Estimated Cost / Person €8
- Entry/Admission - Hadjiantonas Winery
- Entry/Admission - Ktima Gerolemo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hadjiantonas Winery, Antoni Andronikou, Parekklisia 4520 Cyprus
You will get a unique insight into how wine is produced from the harvest of the grapes through to the labelling of the bottles by joining a guided tour of the winery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ktima Gerolemo, 1 kilometer north of the village of Omodos, Omodos Cyprus
You will be guided through a modern family winery and get introduced to the principles of organic cultivation of the vine and the “secrets” of wine. Visitors are also offered wine tasting sessions and snacks while enjoying spectacular views of the valley and the vineyards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Omodos, Omodos, Limassol
Lunch break at Omodos village, one of the most picturesque villages of Cyprus.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kakopetria, Kakopetria, Nicosia District
Visit “Linos” Museum, housed in a building on Old Kakopetria Street. It consists of three thematic sections, with the first one being dedicated to wine, the second one to bread and the third one to olive oil.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your pickup point is not included in the list of the hotels shown above, please provide us your exact address, building name, street number, area, postal codeAirports
- Larnaca Airport, Larnaca Cyprus
- Larnaca International Airport, Larnaca, Cyprus
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.