Winery Tour and Private Tasting in Montefalco
Unique experience with a member of the Valentini family who will tell you the secrets of work from the vineyard to the transformation of the grapes. The story of an artisanal process that obtains natural wines directly from the words of the protagonists.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Selection of 3 wines Trebbiano Spoletino, Montefalco Rosso, Montefalco Sagrantino
- Snacks - Extra virgin olive oil bruschetta.
What's excluded :
- The tour of the winery includes a visit to the vineyard and the vinification and aging rooms.
Selection of 3 wines Trebbiano Spoletino, Montefalco Rosso, Montefalco Sagrantino with extra virgin olive oil bruschetta.
• Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
Departure Point :Limite Mad.Della Stella, 06036 Montefalco, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.