Winery Tours in the Margaret River Region of South Western Australia
Let us Give you a Great Experience touring and sightseeing the internationally famous Margaret River Wine Region.
The Wineries are hand-picked by us so you get to taste the great wines of the region along with visits to the Margaret River Chocolate and Margaret River Cheese. Barrel Tastings,
All questions about wine answered by your very experienced guide.
Factories for free tastings.
We also include a tour of a Working Winery and you can taste directly from the Barrel.
Pick up from your accommodation in one of our clean air-conditioned Buses and then be taken around to visit five Iconic Wineries in the region
Pick up times are generally around 10:00 am and we will usually have you home by 5:30 pm. Lunch is included in your tour price and is provided at a Micro Brewery, Winery Distillery.
A very informative commentary is given by your tour guide along with a bit of humor. Tours are pre-booked into the Wineries giving you immediate priority without having to wait.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from Accommodation
- Taste the full wines Margaret River Wine Region has on offer
- Bottled water
- Tour of a working winery and tastings direct from the Wine Barrel
- Meet the Vines with information from our tour guides on just how vines work to produce great wine
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cellar d'Or Winery Tours, Margaret River, Western Australia Australia
Customers will visit hand picked Wineries, Micro-Breweries, Distilleries and enjoy free Cheese and Chocolate tasting.
A comprehensive introduction to the Margaret River Wine region along with wine tastings of the regions best varieties will be provided giving a complete experience
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise your pick up address when bookingAirports
- Bussellton Airport, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/20/2018 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adu
- Infant meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All staff has attained the Australian Certificate for Best COVID 19 Health and Safety Practice which is displayed in our vehicles..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.