Wings - Whitsunday Islands
2 days/ 2 nights.
Maximum 25 to 31 passengers and 3 crew (Skipper, Snorkel Instructor and Host/Chef).
Hours on Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout
Sail amongst the Whitsunday Islands
Snorkel the reefs accompanied by your snorkel guide who is there to help and show you how it's done.
Humpback whales visit the Whitsundays from July to September
-Shared Cabins – Singles and Queen Size Doubles.
-Large Saloon with seating area.
-Colour 62” Plasma TV and surround sound music system (for Movies and Music)
-Sheltered area with seating.
2 days, 2 nights
- 2 nights accomodation
- All freshly prepared meals and snacks (prepared meals and Australian BBQ).
- Fresh Linen
- Snorkel, fins, floaties and wetsuit hire.
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority fees.
- Unlimited fresh water for hot showers, onboard fresh water maker (a unique selling feature for boats
Passengers travelling with Wings who have special conditions including traveling with children under twelve, the elderly, passenger with mobility issues or special medical conditions need to contact Whitsunday Sailing Adventures check-in office and discuss their special conditions prior to booking. Special conditions need to be approved by the operator prior to booking or else boarding for the tour may be refused.
If Whitsundays sailing Adventures have not been notified of the above, prior to our 14 day cancellation policy, you may be refused boarding, and there will be no refund as per the cancellation policy.
- Day 1 : Depart Airlie Beach at 1pmYou will be greeted by our Wings crew and invited on board where lunch will be served. Once you've been orientated around the vessel relax and take in the scenery as you sail to your first snorkel location. As you head to one of the islands of the Whitsunday Islands you will sail across the Whitsunday Passage and pass the Mole group of islands before arriving at Hook or Border Island. After the snorkelling has finished its back on board for a cold beer and some sunset snacks whilst you cruise to your overnight anchorage of South Whitehaven Beach or Tongue Bay(weather permitting). After dinner the crew will invite you to view an eco slide show, showing you some photos of what you may see and observe underwater and also pictures that have been taken whilst snorkelling that day. Look out after dark for shooting stars or sit on the back deck and watch the fish swim in and out of our underwater blue lights.Meals :Lunch, DinnerDay 2 : Whitehaven BeachAfter breakfast you will be taken to the magnificent South Whitehaven Beach for a morning swim where you will be able to explore the beautiful white silica sands of Whitehaven. Later on you will be taken on a short bush walk to the lookout at Hill Inlet where you will be able to overlook the entire beach and view it in its finest glory. This is a picturesque setting and great for photo opportunities. After the lookout walk down to Betty's Beach which is the Northern end of Whitehaven Beach. After lunch the best snorkelling locations are were we are headed too. Visit two more locations on Hook Island such as Mantaray Bay, Luncheon Bay or Langford Island for a snorkel with the turtles and a sunset on the sand. The evening slide show is great fun as our host would have taken some great photos of guests at the beach and our crew would have captured all the days snorkelling. Summarising a fun packed day in the Whitsundays.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 3 : Final Snorkel and Sail back to Airlie Beach arriving back at 11.00amAfter breakfast it's the final splash at the last snorkel site. Do some fish feeding at Blue Pearl Bay. It's your last chance to see the amazing under water world of the Whitsunday Islands before we making the journey back to Airlie Beach. Our crew is passionate about marine life and showing guests the underwater world, they will endeavour to take you to the best locations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer. Visit both locations on Whitehaven Beach and all the best snorkel locations. An overnight live aboard tour that is best completed on our modern, fast, air conditioned sailing catamarans. You just can't do the Whitsunday's in a day ... make the time and do one of the Whitsunday's many overnight boat tours.Meals :Breakfast
Departs: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 1pm from Abel Point Marina. Airlie Beach.
Returns: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday at 11.30am to Abel Point Marina. Airlie Beach.
USB of photo's $40.00
Soft Drinks, bottled water $2.00
**Some dietary requirements cannot be catered for ie: Halal and Kosher**