Winter Charms of Old Montreal & Notre-Dame Basilica Small Group Tour
Includes visit inside of Notre-Dame Basilica! Small group tour = 10 participants maximum. Old Montreal is extra charming in the winter! Blanketed in snow, the carpet of white really helps showcase the enchanting architecture and unique features of our old city. Enjoy this fun and informative 3-hour winter walking tour experience in the historical district where you will discover the history, buildings, streets and stories that make up one the most picturesque parts of Montreal. The tour pops in and out of various places to ensure your comfort.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local certified guide
- Notre-Dame Basilica Visit: "Skip the line" admission and tour included ($10 value)
- Small group = maximum of 10 people
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8 Canada
Discover the winter charms of Old Montreal on this enchanting 3-hour walking tour!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :507 Place d'Armes, Montréal, QC H2Y 2W8, Canada
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Bonsecours Market, 350 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Be sure to wear appropriate winter attire suitable for a Canadian winter. A warm winter coat, winter boots, scarf, gloves/mittens and a winter hat are absolutely necessary. Consult the local weather forecast and dress accordingly.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This visit is in English.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with challenging mobility restrictions due to varied terrain and weather conditions (snow, ice, cobblestones, stairs) and length of tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.