Winter Fairytale in St Petersburg - Peterhof and Catherine Palace
Spend a nice day away from the hustle and bustle of St Petersburg in the peaceful suburbs of the city. Visit the Lower Park of Peterhof which will amaze any visitor with the number of golden statues and its festive atmosphere. Your guide will walk you through the enfilade of the Grand Palace of Peterhof (Petrodvorets) where you will see interiors decorated in the highest fashion of 18-19 centuries. Another imperial residence to visit is Tsarskoye Selo, where famous Catherine's Palace is located. Enjoy viewing the luxurious halls in baroque style and visit the unique Amber Room where the walls are decorated with Baltic amber and gilded moldings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional & friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Ponchos in case of rain
- All admission fees as per program
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Meet your private guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel in the morning.
Head to one of the most luxurious parks in the world, the Park of Peterhof, the summer residence of the Russian emperors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
You will also visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof or Petrodvorets, which was the summer palace for Peter the Great and one of the most fabulous palaces of the time. One of the most important halls is the Oak Study of the emperor. It is one of the rare examples of interior decorations of the early 18 century.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Continue to explore the vicinity of St. Petersburg with a visit to another residence of the Russian Tsars - Tsarskoye Selo (modern Pushkin). During the tour to Catherine's Palace, you will also visit the Amber Room which resembles a 100 square meter jewel box. At the end of the tour, you will walk along the lanes of the French Park in Tsarskoye Selo and witness some magnificent views of the Great Lake and Cameron's Gallery.
Drop off in the hotel.
Please note that the itinerary and the starting time of the tour will be adjusted to the days of the week and museum availability.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at the booking. The guide will meet you in the hotel lobby with a sign saying City Break Tours.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.