Winter Half Day Kayak Tour
There is nothing like the feeling of having a whole ocean to you. During the winter when the crowd left the ocean is quiet and peaceful. There is nothing in the world, which will fill you up with that much of positive energy. Listen the waves, the splashes of the kayaks and paddle along the frozen coastline of Lofoten.
Join us on an exploration of the scenic fjords and islands. Kayaking even during the colder wintertime, definitely offers you the ability to be closer to nature than a lot of other activities do.
We will be paddling Northeast and all around the beautiful “frozen” islands. We provide delicious snacks and hot drinks for you to maintain energy while we paddle. While you are resting, watching the birds or sea life and taking in the views from your kayak your guide will tell you stories about the life and nature of Lofoten.
For this trip, it’s not necessary to have any previous experience. 99% of our guests never kayaked before.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - snacks
What's excluded :
Few activities give outdoor enthusiasts such a varied range of experiences as kayaking. Whether you are seeking the heart-stopping exhilaration or the calmness and peace, you can find your passion in a kayak. In all kayaking circumstances is the potential for unlimited adventure.
• Eggum, Eggum, Vestvagoy, Lofoten Islands, Nordland, Northern Norway
Departure Point :Eggumsveien 655, 8360 Bøstad, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.