Winter Holidays in St Petersburg with Hermitage & Peterhof
Choose this private tour of St Petersburg to enjoy the main highlights of St Petersburg, including the Park & Palace of Peterhof, the Hermitage Museum, and the Church on the Spilled Blood. On this tour, you will see the most picturesque places of the city, including stunning subway stations. Your professional guide will make you familiar with Russian history and culture during this private tour so that you will get the complete impression of the city, it's past and present life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional & friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water, ponchos in case of rain
- All entrance fees per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Metro Station Pushkinskaya
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Meet your guide in the hotel lobby.
Then we are going to start exploring the Northern Capital with a sightseeing tour in a comfortable vehicle. On our way, we will see the main avenue of St Petersburg – the Nevsky Prospect, as well as some nice squares, architectural ensembles, and churches. The Palace Square, the Spit of the Basil Island, St Isaac’s Square and Cathedral, the Bronze Horse monument, the Square of Arts and many other remarkable places.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Metro Station Pushkinskaya, Zagorodny ave., St. Petersburg Russia
We will take a short metro ride to see the most beautiful subway stations.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
You will visit the suburban gem of Saint Petersburg – the famous park and the Grand Palace of Peterhof. You will have a guided excursion to the Grand Palace (Petrodvorets), where throughout two centuries worked the prominent Russian and West European architects.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Walking in the park of Peterhof, you will make sure that one can never get bored in this place, where statues, small palaces and pavilions.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Once back to the city center, we will continue the tour with visiting the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood, which is a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique representative of Russian style and art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
The last activity for the day is an excursion to the Hermitage Museum. The excursion will take approximately two hours and during this time you will see the most impressive halls of the Winter Palace and the most famous masterpieces by such artists as Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, and others.
Drop off at the hotel.
Please note that the itinerary and the starting time of the tour will be adjusted to the days of the week and museum availability.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available form any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at the booking. The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The order of the sightseeing will be adjusted to the museum entrance slots
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- On Wednesdays, the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit the Cathedral of our Lady of Kazan instead
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.