Winter Jetboat Ride
Enjoy a unique and thrilling boat tour on the beautiful lake of Brienz. On this tour we visit some of the most beautiful places that the lake has to offer. You will be provided with “winter gear” so nothing stands in the way of an unforgettable experience.
Our highly trained captains will also share with you interesting information about the lake and its surroundings. We take you on a winter adventure, dotted with impressive scenery, a little adrenaline, 360 ° spins and a good dose of laughs!
Our bus picks you up directly at your hotel and brings you to our base in Bönigen. After a short introduction, we get you equipped with our “Helly Hansen” winter gear. As soon as the whole group is dressed, it’s off to the boat, where the captain assigns you a seat. As we exit the harbor you’ll get a short briefing on how the tour runs and what to look out for.
The next 35 minutes will fly by as you drive past breathtaking winter landscapes on a nearly empty lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Waterproof gear & lifejackets
- pickup & dropoff
- Free picture service
- Hot drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iseltwald, Iseltwald, Bernese Oberland, Canton of Bern
Iseltwald is a famous and breathtakingly beautiful fishing village in the middle of the lake Brienz.. With its island, castle in its rich history it is the scenic highlight of this trip
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Lake Brienz, Brienz 3855 Switzerland
Lake Brienz is the deepest and one of the most beautiful lakes in Switzerland, nestled into the surrounding mountains.
Departure Point :Jet Boat Interlaken, Am Quai, 3806 Bönigen, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from all hotels, hostels and trainstations in Interlaken, Unterseen, Matten & Wilderswil area
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What is the minimum age? 5 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by JETBOAT Interlaken AG