Winter Week Experience - 6 Days
Winter week experience is a unique tour that lets you experience Lapland in an authentic way.
You will stay in a log cabin with a fireplace and sauna far away from tourist masses and light pollution.
Unlike in cities and resorts, you can see the Northern lights right from your doorstep.
The tour is private and to make sure there is a personal atmosphere we only take maximum of 5 guests for this tour.
This tour is private for you and your party only. This way you will get so much more out of the experience. On a normal tour you share your experiences with other guests. Many times this means waiting in lines and tight schedules. We guarantee you that the value on this private holiday is better.
What's included :
- Lunch during the activities
- Transportation to airport, to activities and everyday to grocery store
- Accommodation for 5 nights in a log cabin with a sauna and a fireplace
- 8km private husky safari
- Northern lights evening and photography
- Wilderness snowshoeing
- Ice fishing
- Local villages tour
- Personal guide
- Thermal clothing (overalls, large mittens, winter shoes, balaclava, hats)
- Equipment needed for the activities
- Free use of snowshoes for your entire stay
What's excluded :
- Breakfast and dinner (There is a kitchen in your cabin where you are able to cook)
- Flights to Kittilä airport
- Travel insurance
Winter week experience is available from December to April. This trip is perfect for experiencing Lapland in a small group away from the tourist masses and light pollution. On this tour the maximum number of guests is 5. This experience is great for small groups or families who are looking for a relaxing holiday in the magical nature of Lapland. This trip is private for your party only so there will not be other guests.
This tour is a 6-day-long (incl. travel days) holiday week where you get to experience Lapland in the most authentic way. You will stay in a Finnish log cabin with a sauna and a fireplace. We will take you out on activities during the days and you will have a chance to see the Northern lights from your doorstep every night
-8km husky safari
-Northern lights evening and photography
-Local villages tour
-Accommodation for 5 nights in a log cabin with a sauna and a fireplace
-Transportation to airport, to activities and everyday to grocery store
-Lunch during the activities
-Thermal clothing (overalls, large mittens, winter shoes, balaclava, hats)
-Free use of snowshoes for your entire stay
• Pallas-Yllastunturi National Park, Muonio 95970 Finland
• Lapland Hotels SnowVillage, Lainiotie 566, Kittila 99120 Finland
Departure Point :Peltolantie 71, 99300 Muonio, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from Kittilä airport and also drop you off for your departure flightAirports
- Kittila Airport, Kittila Finland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2020 - 4/25/2021
12/12/2021 - 4/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We follow all the health guidelines provided by the Finnish Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.