Winter Wonderland in St Petersburg - Hermitage & Catherine Palace
Visit the most fabulous palaces of St Petersburg just in one day. You will see the Winter Palace, the official residence of the Russian Tsars and the main building of the Hermitage Museum. Also, take your chance to explore the Village of the Tsars (Tsarskoye Selo), the summer residence of the Russian Tsars. You will visit Catherine's Palace and see the unique Amber Room. Discover two essential sights just in one day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional, friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
This private day tour in St Petersburg with a professional guide will make you familiar with two imperial palaces of the Russian Tzars. You will visit the Winter Palace – the main building of the Hermitage Museum complex. The most prominent Russian and European architects worked on its splendid interior décor that surprises its visitors until the present day. During the excursion, you will also visit other buildings of the museum complex such as the Old and the New Hermitage to see the finest collections of European art. The masterpieces by artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, and others are exhibited in the Hermitage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
In the second half of the tour, head to the south of St Petersburg to the city of Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo). This is where the famous Catherine’s Palace is located – an embodiment of Russian baroque style. The pearl of the palace is the Amber Hall – a unique interior resembling a jewelry box, where the walls are covered with panels of natural amber. Having enjoyed the visit, we will walk on the grounds of the snowy Catherine Park and return to St Petersburg comfortably.
Drop off at the hotel.
Please note that the itinerary and the starting time of the tour will be adjusted to the days of the week and museum availability.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide your hotel name/address at the booking. The guide will meet you in the lobby hotel with a sign City Break Tours.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.