With Kayaks to Uros- Amantani - Taquile (2d -1n) Titicacalake
You are a lover of water sports, if so, this tour is designed for you, venture into the highest navigable lake in the world, and enjoy getting to know its people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- DAY 1 with Kayaks from the Esteves- Islands to Uros- Amantaní
7:30 am we start picking up our clients from their hotel and transfer them to Esteves Island, from where we begin our rowing adventure in the highest navigable lake in the world. After 1h full rowing we arrived at Los Uros Islands. We make a walk with our guide, to know the customs and traditions of the Uros. We board our speed boat and continue our journey to Amantani Island. Upon our arrival, the islanders will give us a warm welcome and provide accommodation and food in their modest homes. We will have free time to explore the Island. Later, with our guide we will go up a beautiful path towards the sacred hill Pachatata, to witness a beautiful fall of the sun. We return home to enjoy a delicious dinner with our island family. The night is of joy, our family will give us typical and colorful clothes made by them to attend a folkloric rock.
DAY 2 Amantaní - Taquile - City of Puno.
After breakfast we will tell you soon our island family and we boarded our boat to Taquile Island, the second most extensive. The textile art of the Quechua inhabitants of Taquile, have been declared by Unesco, as one of the 43 works of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity. We will see men and women of all ages making their yarns and fabrics by hand or on pre-Hispanic pedal looms; The garments made and used by the islanders are: the chullo, the knitted hat with ears, the calendar belt and the belt associated with ritual and agricultural activities. To reach the center of Taquile, we must go up a beautiful path from the pier. We will have lunch in a restaurant in the square, then visit a small museum, where photos of the daily life of the islanders are exposed. We board our boat and return to Puno, arriving at 16.00 h approx.
Departure Point :Puno
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.