Whenever one visits London he hears of great figures in British history, such as Admiral Nelson, King Enrque VIII, the writer Dickens or politicians like Wiston Churchill. Among many other aristocrats, inventors, artists, writers, philosophers and politicians.
On this occasion we will talk about women who made great and important contributions to humanity. Even though at the time they were not given the credit and prominence they had to get. We will tell you about their vital experiences and how they left their name for posterity. Great queens that shaped the country, like Elisabeth I and Victoria. We will meet the Sufragists, unstoppable in the fight for equality and the right to vote. Which were the first women who were part of the oldest parliament in the world. Great pioneers both in the scientific and medical fields and in literature. Women whose help was indispensable for the country during World War II.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide in Spanish
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Westminster
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
The route will take place in the Westminster area and we will see some of the most important and well-known places in the city. Here is a list:
The little park next to the Victoria Tower
St James Park
The Royal Society
The aristocratic neighborhood of St James
Pall Mall Street and its gentlemen's clubs
The main square of St James
The Mall Avenue
All the places that are seen are exterior since the activity consists in telling the story of the women who passed through here.
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Departure Point :London SW1A 2JH, UK
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who have trouble walking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.