Wonderer’s Notebook: A Puzzle walk in Kodbyen
Our puzzle walk in Kodbyen is a self-guided scavenger hunt, where you will solve intriguing puzzles and explore Kodbyen and uncover the stories and secrets of this special part of Copenhagen.
The puzzle walk:
Imagine you found a notebook. Your curiosity doesn’t allow you to just return it. You want to know what is inside and who it belongs to. When you finally open it, you realize that it was meant for you all along. The package contains a notebook, a map, letter with instructions, and a pen.
It will lead you on a 1.5-2 hours scavenger hunt in the former meat packing district of Copenhagen.
Gather your friends, family, or colleagues and meet them at the specific location that’s written on the package.
Open the package, and let the adventure begin!
per adult from
What's included :
- Field guide with hints
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vesterbro, Behind Central Station, Copenhagen Denmark
Our puzzle walk will take you to the Meatpacking District; Kodbyen in Vesterbro. The Meatpacking District is a cultural melting pot with many quirky cafes, art galleries and design shops making it into one of the hippest parts of town.
Departure Point :Halmtorvet 15, 1700 København, Denmark
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.